The Krusty Krab is a restaurant in Bikini Bottom owned by Eugene H. Krabs. Squidward is the cashier, and SpongeBob is the fry cook who was hired in the pilot episode of the show, "Help Wanted." The Krusty Krab specializes in Krabby Patties, which are very popular among Bikini Bottomites, but also has many other items on its menu such as Kelp Fries and Coral Bits. It is open most of the day and 7 days a week although in some episodes, it's closed on Sunday. Mr. Krabs keeps the secret formula for the Krabby Patties stored in a safe in his office. The Krusty Krab appears in a majority of the episodes, and is usually the main setting for most episodes. It's main competitor is the Chum Bucket run by the diabolical Plankton who constantly attempts to steal the formula.
- Krabby Patties
- Jelly Patties (taken off the menu)
- Coral Bits
- Kelp Fries
- Seafoam Soda
- Lemon-Lime Soda
- Diet Dr. Kelp
- Krusty Combo
- Krusty Deluxe
- Seaweed Salad
- Deluxe Krabby Patties, Yummy Bunz, and Wow! Soup
- Double-Dipped Milkshake
- Monster krabby patty
- Junior Senior Sophomore Patty and Krabby Junior Junior
- Silly Meal
- Krabby Patty Supreme
- The menu of the Krusty Krab constantly changes
- The Krusty Krab is designed like a lobster trap.
- The bathrooms are called "Heads"
- The Krusty Krab is spelled with K's because Stephen Hillenburg thought it sounded better, and it went with his dutch heritage.
- The Krusty Krab is divided into five sections. Main dining room, Mr. Krabs' office, the kitchen, heads, and the attic.
- If you look very closely at the Krusty Krab menu, in fine print it says "money back guarantee" as shown in the episode "Pickles."
- It was formerly the Rusty Krab, a rest home.